We recognise that you do not build a business, but you build people, and our people are our success and we put them at the heart of Venatu.
Achieving the Doncaster Chamber ‘New Business of the Year’ in 2017 was a testament to the hard work and commitment of our team, and since then, we have increased our headcount by 75% year on year and been nominated for ‘Large Business of the Year’ 2022 and REC ‘Best Company to work for (up to 150 employees)’ 2022
We hire based on attributes and behaviours and develop talented individuals into experts within their chosen market sector or department. Our success is something we have proudly achieved as a team.
We will develop you!
As an experienced recruiter, you will understand the opportunities in recruitment and the resilience required to attain high levels of success already. We have a bespoke programme which is an abridged version of our development programme to help get you up to speed in your market.
Joining Venatu you will...
- Be working with a forward-thinking professional outfit that offer a clear pathway for development.
- Work closely with a team of specialist consultants within vertical markets.
- Be offered continued support from the team.
- Be invested in, with a thorough training programme and regular reviews.
- Work in our modern offices that offer a relaxed, collaborative environment to be successful.
If you are looking to join a team where you can be coached, trained, and developed to suit your needs and your professional aims, then Venatu Recruitment Group will invest in you.